Wednesday, October 10

And We're Back

Tonight I’m on a plane to Vegas to get back into the Supercross swing. Yes, supercross!!! Is anyone really ready for the U.S. Open? We know now that RC isn’t, and James isn’t, and “fat sitting on the couch” Chad Reed will be there but I don’t know if he’s ready–although he’ll end up riding well enough anyway. Is Langston racing? Alessi is on his new Suzook–can he possibly be prepared for this? What about the 250F guys racing against 450s?
This is going to be interesting and going to be good. The Rockstar Energy Drink US Open is here. We’ll be blogging all weekend, and also, we have a press conference tomorrow at noon (I think that’s noon Pacific but knowing me I will just show up three hours late) and of course a webcast starring myself and long time broadcast colleague Jim Holley on both Friday and Saturday night.
Wish you were there, but if you can’t be, tune us in!

0 Comments: