Tuesday, December 11

An IM conversation today

Matt Ware: did you see that clubber lang is coming out of retirement to fight mayweather?
Me: no way! is he predicting "pain"
Matt Ware: in a press conference in vegas he said "No, I don't hate Mayweather. I pity the fool, and will destroy any man who tries to take what i got
Matt Ware: this was also in the pc:
ME: k
Matt Ware: interviewer: Wha's your prediction for the fight?
Matt Ware: Clubber Lang: My prediction?
Matt Ware: INterviewer: Yes, your prediction
Matt Ware: Clubber Lang: Pain!
ME: that's what I'm saying
ME: i heard he saw Mayweather's wife and said "hey, hey, why don't you come over here and see what a real man can do"
Matt Ware: Clubber was also quoted saying "I'm gonna torture him I'm gonna crucify him. Real bad
Matt Ware: Clubber called Mayweather a "Paper champion" and went on to say I'll beat you like a dog, a DOG you fool
ME: jesus
ME: the dude sounds fired up. how old is he
Matt Ware: it's his first fight since 82 is whats more amazing
ME: i might post this IM convo on the blog today
Matt Ware: Clubber Lang: [Screaming] I want Mayweather! I want Mayweather! You hear that, Old Man? You tell Mayweather to come here! Nobody can beat me! You tell him what I said! And he's NEXT! I'm gonna kill him! Nobody can stop me! You tell Mayweather that! I'M COMING AFTER HIM! YOU TELL HIM!
Matt Ware: Clubber ended the pc with this: "To all my love slaves out there: Clubber Lang is here. In the flesh, baby. The ultimate male versus... the ultimate meatball. Ha, ha, ha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to make a post in responce to the IM conversation. However I don't know anything about the fight/wrestling scene. I know my great grandpa loved to watch it, but he has been gone for a long time. I never did watch. As a result of my ignorance about the subject, I can not respond with a post.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Next thing you know, Rocky Balboa will think HE can come out of retirement and beat.....Oh, yeah, already did that....

Dad